Monday, May 20, 2013

Back from vacation

I just got back from 10 days in Florida for our family vacation. Vacations are nice, but its oh so good to be home. We had plane delays from both planes going there that left us 11 hours behind schedule and 40 minutes stuck on the plane at our airport here in MI coming home. While in FL we spent a day at Disney World, went and climbed a 17 story light house, swam in the ocean and the pool at my mom's house and went the Marine Science Center (which was Cassie's big highlight of the trip). We will rest up tomorrow, bake some cookies for my Niece's school bake sale and spend some time with our pets that missed us like crazy.


Tonight I started over on Jillian Michaels Body revolution. I was on day 15 before we left for the trip. However I didn't do it at all while there, even though I brought the DVD's with me. I'm feeling not overly bright especially since I ate horrible most of the trip as well. The scale's not going to be nice come Wednesday mornings weigh in. The workout was nice, I like both workouts 1 and 2. I should since I can't seem to make it to workout 3.  I'm looking forward to workout 2 tomorrow and I love that you change the workouts each day as I found myself getting bored doing the same DVD every day. Here's to a fresh start on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts