Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In

Wednesday Weigh In.... I'm down exactly 2 pounds :)


Cause we all need a little motivation I joined a couple free virtual 5k and 10k's. You pick where you want to run or walk, pin on your Race Bib and go. The one below is first Its to be completed it during the week of June 1st thru June 7th. The 10k is called Running Mad hosted by Moms on the Run which is a free running group for moms.
Check it out the Summer Kickoff Virtual 5k here: http://www.heartshapedsweat.com/2013/05/summer-kickoff-5k-virtual-race.html
Summer Kickoff 5K Virtual Race with HSS


I was oh so very tired last night from work that I didn't cook. We went and had fast food, then to top that off I didn't do my workout in any form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts