Friday, May 24, 2013

The weekend is here :)

Only 1 more day of workout 1 and 2 more of workout 2. I prefer workout 2 more than 1 but will still be happy to not do either of them again till I start another 90 days in August. I really like that these workouts are not too repetitive. Makes it easier to continue with it. Although I had forgot to do my workout yesterday until after I was laying in bed, so like a good girl I got out of bed and did my workout. To avoid that issue today I did my workout early this morning.

I'm off all weekend :) I plan on enjoying this holiday weekend with Cassie since I get to have her for a few extra weeks then planned this summer. This makes for a very happy mommy :). I'm going to do some cleaning, getting a few extra workouts in and if it warms up some tomorrow and its sunny I might just walk the 7 miles around the lake.

Dinner tonight: Grilled chicken breasts, grilled garlic potatoes and a salad. It doesn't look the greatest. But pretty good for my first grilling attempt. Its cooked all the way through and not burnt. Plus it tasted good :)













Breakfast tomorrow...
French-Toasted Angel Food CakePicture from bhg.com

I love angel food cake and French toast so I spend a lot of time finding and trying recipes that can get as close to the actual food without the use of eggs for my egg allergy child. Through my trial and errors I use The Vegan Chronicle's angel food cake recipe and omit the berries from it. For this version of French toast I then follow bhg's Angel food cake French toast recipe omitting the eggs, use so delicious coconut milk instead of reg milk and top with fresh berries and fat free cool whip -because after a recipe like this I needed to cut calories somewhere ;) . Not the healthiest of breakfast choices, but oh so yummy anyway.

I hope everyone has a Happy and safe Memorial weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts