Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kicking up the workouts

Today I decided to give my Jillian Michaels Body Revolution dvd's another try. I have 15 days until our vacation so it couldn't hurt to kickup my workouts (or rather start working out, 2 days a week doesn't really count). I would like to see at least 4 pounds by then. Wednesday's are my preferred day for my weekly weigh ins, today I weighed in at 204. Ouch I should have continued with the dietbet. I took my measurements also and will post the amounts lost or gained later. I know that some don't agree with taking the measurements yourself. I also think these can be a little off, however I left myself detailed notes with the area I put the tape measure like a mole, scar ect. For me that is good enough. I like these workouts except while doing them I swear JM's trying to kill me. Its all good though. I feel really good after working out. I just need to keep the motivation to actually DO the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts