Saturday, May 25, 2013

walking and cinnamon rolls


I continued with my plans today to work on Katie's 5K for people who hate to run from Runs for Cookies blog and headed out this morning for my run/walk. I ran 1 min, then walked for an hour and 15 mins, for a combined total of 3.2 miles. I started at the lake and did the run with about a 5 min walk when my sister called, her and I then headed to a nearby school to do laps around it while Cassie played on the playground. My feet were killing me afterwards.

I started following weight watchers again today. Its not going overly well, I made a huge wrong choice for breakfast. I had 2 mini cinnabons from BK and 1/4 of an orange juice. That took away most of my points. The other issue I had was BLT's for lunch. I needed to use up some hamburger buns that I had, they are rather small so I had 2. Well 8 points later and just from the bread, lesson learned and thankfully they are now gone. Carbs and juice are my main weakness.

 

Dinner was One pot pasta (again more carbs.. seeing a pattern). You throw all of your ingredients into a large pot including the dry pasta and cook it. When the pasta is cooked, its done.  Oh my goodness was it good. Mine turned out very soupy still because I followed the recipe and it was for a HUGE pot of it. I did change the amount of pasta, hence the soupiness. I didn't want to eat pasta for the next week. I decided that I could freeze the remaining sauce to use when Cassie is gone. I want add peppers then as well. My points sucked today, but tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start. I will do better :)

 
 
 
 
Just finished workout 2. Thank goodness that I only have 2 more days with 1 and 2. I thought this day would NEVER come. I've started and stopped them so many times that I'm overly excited to be done with them for a while. On a happy note, I earned 15 activity points today from Moderate to heavy workouts. This may not seem like a lot but I don't have an active link to see what my number is from normal daily activities so I'm only using the ones from actual workouts (or what I consider ones like going for a walk ect)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts