Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 3 and 4

Today is Wednesday which means weigh in....I've gained and a lot. I know how it happened. I went on vacation, ate stuff I had cut out and didn't do my workouts. I could have stayed on track but chose not to. Now I am paying for it. Todays weight = 214.2 OUCH!! I have now gained 16 lbs since April 15th when the dietbet ended. Stupid, Stupid me.

I decided to combine days 3 and 4 together and did workout 1 again and cardio 1. I was going to skip the cardio today I'm just not overly fond of it.  Since It's only 26 mins I did it anyway. I really, really dislike the suicides. My plan is to start over with the 90 days when I finish the 12 weeks.

I wanted to share my new drink of choice and snack pack with you.
Healthy beverage, Chia Fresca made with chia seeds and coconut water
Its Chia seeds in like a lemonade water. I have mine without the lemonade part and use crystal lite instead. The chia seeds have 6g of fiber and 5g of protein in half a serving (1.5 tbs) unfortunately they have 80 calories and 5g of fat in that same half serving.

Snack pack: These are snack size bags that have cherries (74 Cal), grapes (50 Cal), raspberries (30 Cal) and carrots (31 Cal) in them along with a Cherry Almond Greek yogurt bar (160 Cal) and a Special K Strawberry Pastry Crisp (100 Cal). They all fit nicely into a quart size bag for a total of 445 Calories if I was to eat the entire bag.

I don't plan on eating the entire quart size bag of goodies, I just want to have them available to help avoid the drive thru while I'm out and about. Whatever is left at the end of the outing will go back into the fridge to be used for the next one (adding back in something like the item eaten or another low calorie snack like a cheese stick)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts