Saturday, May 25, 2013

Goals

I have set 5 goals for myself to be completed before 2014

1. Lose weight (ideally 40 lbs)

2. Take Cassie on 3 mini trips that won't cost me an arm and leg, but are still fun. 1 down, we just got back from Florida

3. Walk a 5k Signed up for the color run August 3rd

4. Finish Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Restarted, will be done July 28th

5. Get organized and setup my house


Body Rev.
I will be glad to move onto phase 2. These double workout cardio days are kicking my butt. I know that I don't have to do them. I just really want to get back on track to where I left off before vacation. Tuesday I will finally start workout 3 and say good bye to 1 & 2. :)

The scale hasn't shown any loss yet (I do daily weigh ins) and oddly I don't care. Normally I would be sad about it and sabotage my efforts by binge eating junk and forgoing the workouts. But I haven't, I've stuck to my workouts and stayed true to my eating. Maybe this time I will actually get to where I want to be. The signs of change are in the air

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts