Sunday, May 26, 2013

The lake

This is where I live. Isn't it pretty? Ok so i'm sure that this is a very old picture but its the only one I could find that shows most of the lake. It's 7 miles around that lake and I plan on making it around it someday. This morning Cassie and I walked what we thought had been 3 miles only to get home and find out it was just shy of 2. So off we went for another mile.




I'm so very tired and know that I should let my body have its rest day, but i'm too afraid that I wont start back up the next day. Maybe if I do my workout at the crack of dawn tomorrow and workout 3 at my normal 10 to 11pm on Tuesday it will feel like I gave my body a rest.. Ok well maybe not. Oh well I finished my workout tonight and gave it my all. Workout 1 is done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts