Friday, May 24, 2013

People who hate to run

I ran across one of my favorite blogs tonight Runs for Cookies. One of the posts she had on there was a 5k beginners running plan that she made about how she started running.



Cassie and I laced up our shoes and hit the road tonight towards my sisters house. She lives exactly 1/2 mile from my house and I planned on going there and back for 1 mile. Well I made it 1/10th of a mile before I felt like I was going to throw up and we turned around for home. Where I had issues for about an hour. Tomorrow I will try again and actually follow this plan and go SLOWER. I have the songs ready on my Ipod. I figure today doesn't really count since I wasn't following her plan. Plus I'm determined to give this a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts