Thursday, February 23, 2012

Working out

I'm not much of a runner. In fact I only like to do it on the treadmill and for a short time. But I came across this blog called Runs for cookies. She lost 125 lbs in 16 months. From looking at her blog it would have taken less time but she had an accident that set her back some. Either way she is totally inspirational. Well worth taking a look at her page.

Today I was asked to go workout with a friend. I LOVE working out with someone, but plans never seem to aline. So instead I decided to start Jillian Michaels 30 day shed. Its a DVD that your supposed to do for 30 days. I've started it multiple times but would stop after 2 or 3 days because I was too sore to want to continue. The plan is to follow through with it. I have 2 more of her DVD's on their way and will add those in when they come along with my walk away the pounds 5 mile one and plan to continue using my elliptical during TV time.

I will get skinny, I will get skinny, I will get skinny. Hmmm think it sunk in. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts