Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Weight Watchers

I canceled my weight watchers membership this afternoon. I went to a meeting once in the 3 weeks that i've been doing it, haven't lost anything and figured that I could use the $43 a month towards something else. I'm quite happy with my decision. Weight watchers is a good system, but the new plan just isn't for me. I'm finding out I have way too many points left and its just not flexible in that regard. I'm also spending way to much of my day stressing over the points and feel like i'm always thinking about food. I'm going to focus more on my workouts and less about what I am eating. before you all freak out..I do plan on switching from counting ww's points to counting calories. so i'm not completely throwing my diet out the window ;) I will be planning my meals out in advance that way all I need to focus on is what my menu says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts