Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New life, New Me

February 13th 2012 is the day my new life officially begins. This is the day of my pretrial conference for my divorce. Which is a scary thought, happy, but scary. I've waited over 6 months for this day. I'm an old fashioned girl that believes with all of my heart and soul that when you marry your married for life. However, when your spouse cheats on you it's more than acceptable to divorce them and move on with your life. That is exactly what I intend to do and I'm better off without him in so many ways.

I'm taking this opportunity that my soon to be ex husband has given Me and running with it. I will no longer be looking over my shoulder worried about what he will say, do or think about my every move. I can go to the Y to workout and not worry about him complaining about the amount of time I'm gone. I was able to buy myself an elliptical and didn't have to think twice about it and stress over his reaction to the purchase. It's been an odd, but incredibly wonderful feeling.

I should *fingers crossed* be released to workout within the next two weeks. I go in for my postpartum doc appointment at that time. We've been worried about how I'm healing because of my returning to almost full activity way too soon. I've had a lot of pain that I shouldn't so in for an ultrasound I go. I'm also being seen for postpartum depression, which is something I've never thought much about before. It's one of those things that you know about but think 'oh I'll never have that'. Then again I never thought I would give birth to two beautiful babies only to have to say goodbye to them.

This has been the hardest 6 months of my life and I will be thankful for this mess to be squared away soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts