Saturday, February 11, 2012

Weight Watchers and Biggest Loser YMCA Kids Stuff


I've signed up for Weight Watchers and plan to go 3 months. I HATE that I'm paying $40 a month to go step on a scale, but I want to see if it helps keep me on track. I'm only giving myself 3 months because I figure that's as much out of the tax money I can justify at this point in time and If I don't stick to it then I'm not wasting too much time on it. I went to my first meeting yesterday and was sad to find out I only went down 4 lbs from my last pregnancy weigh in. Which means I must have gained weight these last 5 weeks.

I've also started a Biggest Loser Competition at the YMCA in my department. I'm having everyone who wants to sign up pay $5 to participate and at the end of the 12 weeks whoever has lost the most % wins the money. There will also be a 2nd and 3rd prize. So far I have 8 participants. I'm kind of excited. It means more motivation for all of us.

2 comments:

  1. We did a biggest loser with aaron's work. It was really a huge motivator. I only lost 8 pounds during the 12 week challenge but once we got closer to the end and I was in 4th place, I really got my butt moving. Great motivation. Good luck! I forget that you work at the YMCA. I would love having a free gym to workout in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were closer I'd add you to mine

    ReplyDelete

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts