Monday, February 13, 2012

Conference today

I have the most wonderful friends and family that anyone could ever ask for. It's days like today that remind me that I am truly blessed. Today was my pre trial conference for my divorce. I think it went well. Not 100% sure though because I sat in a small room throughout it, didn't even know that it had started. My lawyer handled everything. I did find out some interesting information though, apparently I watch his lawyers children at the Y. Hmmm isn't that a conflict of interest?

On another note. I'm struggling with how to deal with his family during this. I have become close with his sister. Whom I have known since she was 11, now 23. I didn't think that our relationship would be affected in such a way that it is down right awkward chatting with her. I feel like she see's me as the enemy. This makes me sad. Maybe someday it won't be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts