Monday, February 27, 2012

Jillian Michaels 6 week six pack

I am not a fan of this DVD. I tried it today and so far its my least favorite of her videos. Maybe when i lose more weight I might like it, but right now most of the moves are too difficult for a beginner. Oh well, I shall move on to my other one tomorrow. I've been torturing myself with reviews/blogs about her 90 day body revolution and really want to try it. Unfortunately for me its $134 (or 4 monthly payments of $30 plus shipping) and I'm already paying $43 a month for weight watchers. I'm bummed because I could have saved the $10 from the one I just tried and put that into a fund to purchase this. I thought that DVD would be a good alternative to this program and I could just switch up my DVD's to get sort of the same results. WRONG :( So now I feel like I wasted money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts