Friday, February 24, 2012

Today was a long day for both Cassie and I. I went into work this morning at 9am to 12pm for a friend at work who wasn't feeling well. Spent the 3 hours I had off in between shifts running around gathering info for the divorce and making sure cassie has what she needs for her dance competition on sunday. Went back to work for my shift at 3 and got off late. After all that a friend needed to vent so we met up at Applebees for a drink. I rarely go out and hardly ever drink. I'm sure i will be paying for tonight on the scale at my next weigh in. It was still nice to get out. Cassie and I finally got home at 10:45pm and now I have to wash my work clothes for tomorrow. Thankfully my washer is quick.

While we were chatting, my friend suggested that we write up 10 index cards with rewards on them and then once a week weigh-in in front of each other. If we lost weight then a card is drawn out of a hat/jar whatever and we can at that time go do/get that reward. If no weight is lost or is gained no reward. This sounds like a good plan to me. I think that at this point in our lives we both REALLY want to lose this extra weight that we will both follow through with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts