Thursday, March 1, 2012

Work weeks meals

Spent 2 hours making up my meals for the next 4 days. Ok so 3 days because we had the 4th day today. This should help with some of the bad eating that I'm prone to when I'm left with the "what do I eat" issue. I needed things that would travel well and reheat nicely if needed.

Friday:
Oatmeal for breakfast, Chickpea Salad sandwich for lunch, Chili and cornbread for dinner and roasted pears with greek yogurt and granola for dessert.

Saturday:
Fruit smoothie for Breakfast, Chili and cornbread for lunch, Spinach chickpea triangles for dinner and a WW's fudge bar for dessert.

Sunday:
Fruit smoothie for breakfast, Chickpea salad sandwich for lunch, Veggie pizza for dinner and brownie with coconut ice cream for dessert

I'll have plenty of chili that I will be freezing half of it for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts