Monday, March 12, 2012

mid week weigh in

My weigh in day is Friday, but I normally will step on the scale daily. Well today I stepped on it and it showed a 1.6 lb gain. This is discouraging. I know mid week weigh ins are not accurate, but still I doubt the scale is going to be very nice come Friday. I started out good this morning and had Greek yogurt with granola (110 calories) but then I blew it and had too many calories for lunch. Ok so I don't know exactly how many my lunch was, but I'm sure 4 fluffy biscuits with gravy is not calorie friendly. So now I need to make up that and either skip my snack, have a 90 cal fiber one bar or fruit, plus have a very calorie friendly dinner. Hmm salad ??
**Edit. Lunch was 650 calories.. OUCH!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts