Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Enjoying our weather

Yesterday was one of the best days Cassie and I have had in a while. We went to the science museum. We saw Under the Sea at the Omnitheater, the Pirates exhibit and had lunch. After the science Museum since it was 63 outside and sunny, we went for a walk and antiquing downtown St. Paul and had Italian soda's. Went towards home to run some errands and then Cassie was able to play with some friends.


Today is day 4 of my 90 days till summer and again the scale is up more from yesterday. I know it's my diet that is causing the issue. According to the scale this morning I now weigh what I did at the start. I'm hoping its wrong

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided to eat meat till next friday and see if I can't get my weight loss back on track. I feel better not eating the meat, but I want to be skinnier more. If eating it doesn't help, then I'll go back to what I was already doing

    ReplyDelete

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts