Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weight

My weight is the result of my past life – the mistakes, regrets, grief, pregnancies and also all the moments spent with family and friends spent around food. I am still carrying around the baggage of my yesteryear's. It's a daily struggle to make good food choices and to workout. Although I’m not working out the way I should. I have an elliptical that I use while watching TV, unfortunately I haven't been watching any. Ok so that's probably a good thing. A free gym membership that I've used once since given the green light to workout. I have DVD's that I do 3 days a week, so that's something. Even with my good eating habits that number isn't budging and I'm about to throw that stupid evil machine (yes I am aware that it's not the scales fault). I need to get my butt in gear and kicked up a notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts