Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

 


Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

I woke up early this morning and instead of doing my AM workout, I ran to the store to pickup Cassie's requested ingredients for breakfast that she wanted to make me. Homemade Vegan Crepes. Ours looked very similar to the ones pictured only we had mixed berries. Yum! She did a wonderful job.
2013-01-10-strawberrycrepes1.jpg
This photo was taken from the site below.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/saloona/vegan-crepes-recipe_b_2447179.html

During breakfast I was given a beautiful scarf that Cassie's been making for me



After breakfast we headed out to a neighboring town for a festival. First stop Flea Market where Cassie was in heaven looking at all the purses and I was able to get in some walking towards my 30 day challenge (ok only 2 miles, but hey I'll take it).

 
 
 Next up the Carnival where we blew some money on games and "fair" foods. The only ride she wanted to go on was this one

Doesn't she look happy :)
 
 
 
We left the festival and headed home, well after a stop at Tasty Treat for some ice cream. Took our treats home to enjoy while vegging out in front of the TV watching Prometheus and Smurf's 2. I'd say we had a very nice Mother's Day and I hope you all did as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts