Thursday, May 1, 2014

30 day walking Challenge

Wow its been a long time since i blogged. Lets see, i probably should give you all an update.

Cassie: Loves the Co-op and her Irish Dance class and troop. We just moved her into 7th grade (we go year round). Since she's not going to her Dad's this summer we are working on a few mini trips and a visit to her Grandparents this summer.

Myself: I love my job. I'm taking a couple classes online. I'm not dating anyone and my weights went down and then back up again... So basically I'm where I was this time last year. Which brings me to my next endeavor...

I decided to try something new with my workouts or rather lack there of. I'm going to start a 30 day challenge using the Walk away the pounds dvd's or even just walking outside when weather permits.

Challenge = 50 miles in 30 days.
Reward = New Walk Away the Pounds DVD

Challenge starts Saturday May 10th


No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts