Monday, May 12, 2014

Good book = lack of sleep

I'm tired.. So very, very tired. Stupid me decided to start reading a new book last night at 10pm, bad mistake. You see I can't stop reading an interesting book before its finished. Well needless to say it was 1am when I finished. This in itself wouldn't still have been an issue if it wasnt for my bodies new wake up time of 6am. Luckily I took today off. Really by fluke. I originally requested I and forgot to un request when plans changed.

Oh well, Cassie and I are catching up on some notebooks for school. She's loving them. Its a fun way for her to learn the information. If you homeschool and haven't looked into doing them, you should. Even if you don't homeschool, its still a fun way to study the material learned in class.
Sample ideas from Pinterest.. http://www.pinterest.com/jimmiescollage/notebooking-for-homeschool/ Our other lesson today included web research and a BBC movie on Pompeii. This we will continue this week and will end with a wrap up of the new movie Pompeii that's out on DVD this month.

Cassie and I saw this squirrel today. Of course in our attempt to get a good pic we made a few people come out of their houses. I think they were a tad paranoid by a car that kept slowly driving and turning around lol. So needless to say this is not one of our pics, but isn't the squirrel cool looking. I think this was the highlight of our afternoon :)

Black squirrel with blonde tail
Borrowed the picture from http://www.squidoo.com/our-michigan-squirrels-squirrels-in-our-backyard As we couldn't get a good one of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts