Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Weight Watchers for the 8th time

I pulled out my weight watchers stuff thats been riding around in my trunk for months and months now and have decided to try it again. My starting weight is 209. I really HATE that I allowed myself to regain 11 pounds. I was down to 198 mid December. So very close to what I considered my "safe zone", guess I really don't have one. Oh well back to the drawing board. I won 2 bodymedia bodybuggs that should be arriving soon. I will post more on those later.

I got back part of my tax returns, found an awesome deal on plane tickets to Orlando FL. I purchased them, so Cassie and I will be going to Disney in May. We haven't taken an actual vacation ever. We are super excited!. I also splurged since Kohls was having 30% off, I have a friend that let me use her employee discount and had a $10 gift card I bought a keurig. It was a really good deal. :) i'm very happy with my awesome deals lately, i'm normally not this lucky so I took advantage of it. Now if only I could win the lottery ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts