Friday, November 2, 2012

Feeling loved

Things are alright, Still waiting on an apartment to open in my price range. My sister M and her family have been wonderful to not only myself, but Cassie as well. I know that it hasn't been easy on any of them to have 2 extra people (& 2 pets) in their house. I will forever be in their debt for this and will try to find ways to repay them for all of the kindness that they have bestowed onto us. Both of my sisters have taken me in. My eldest when I was 16 and now M @ 30. These two women mean the world to me and I am so very lucky to have them in my life and could not have asked for 2 better sisters. Their husbands are amazing, I hope someday to find a guy whose like them. Most men wouldn't let their wife's sister move in and yet these 2 both have and neither ever made me feel like I was a bourdon or not welcome. I truly admire both and am extremely proud to have them for my Brother in law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because sometimes we all need a visual

LilySlim Weight charts